Saturday, November 29, 2008

DECKING THE HALLS

It's that time of year! Time to deck the halls, and get ready for Christmas. I started with the blog. I hope you like the new format. I like to change it up with the holiday or season, it makes me feel like a significant amount of time has passed and we are one step closer to our baby.
In addition to the new look, I added the "followers" section. I honestly don't really know what it means. I'm hoping it will let you know when I have updated, since they are sometimes quite infrequent, and I don't want you to forget about us. I also don't really know how one becomes a follower, so good luck with that. As you can tell, I am not exactly a computer genius. If you are reading my blog, and you know more about what this new feature is, feel free to share with the rest of us!

I am going to go and decorate the rest of the house! I'll add pictures once we're done. I hope everyone is busy getting into the holiday spirit.

3 comments:

E said...

I'm a follower! All one has to do to "follow" is to click on the link that says, "follow this blog". And yes, it does update your followers when you post something new! I like the festive blog look! Have fun decorating:)

Unknown said...

I'm a follower too!!! I love the new format....very festive.

I started decorating today...I love the Christmas season.

Corey and Steve said...

I'm a follower! The blog looks great! One season closer....