Friday, November 28, 2008

GIVING THANKS

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
~ Melody Beattie ~


This Thanksgiving I feel blessed. I feel grateful for my life, my family, my amazing husband, and our beautiful daughter. I feel incredibly overjoyed that we were chosen to embark on this journey of adoption. I feel honored that we belong to friends and family that support us in each step we take, towards completing our family.

This Thanksgiving I thank all of you for being a part of our lives.

2 comments:

E said...

A beautiful quote...so true. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We're thankful to share in your journey! Happy Thanksgiving!