Thursday, October 22, 2009
It was amazing and wonderful... and I am going to bed. We need to be well rested for pick up tomorrow. I'll post more detail tomorrow, as my eyelids are closing involuntarily. I promised my sister a picture though, so here we are! Totally and completely in love.
Kisses to Livija. We can't wait until we're all together. xoxo
Posted by Marcie at 12:48 AM
- ► 2010 (68)
- THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT OF ALL
- LAST NIGHT IN KOREA
- Tomorrow is our last full day in Seoul. We're le...
- GOTCHA DAY
- SLEEPY BOY
- CRISIS AVERTED
- Our first meeting with Kalvis was wonderful. As w...
- There is so much to say, but there is a spot next...
- SIGHTSEEING IN SEOUL
- My boy rockin' the neckerchief. He's got style. ...
- It was amazing and wonderful... and I am going to...
- ON OUR WAY
- LIVE FROM SOUTH KOREA
- COUNTING DOWN TO TAKE OFF
- MAYBE TOMORROW???
- GOOD NEWS???
- HAPPY FALL!
- ▼ October (20)