Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MAYBE TOMORROW???

I don't know what is going on with Kalvis' Visa. According to Washington DC, he is scheduled for his Visa TOMORROW. Which is great news, but I don't understand what picture they were looking at when I called on Friday. I thought it was the picture for his Visa. Oh well. Tomorrow is good news. So I won't sit by the phone today. I'll start doing that tomorrow. After the Visa is received, we can be told we can leave as early as that day, or as late as a few weeks later. THAT would be torture. So let's hope for this week. If for whatever reason it's not this week. We'll get through the disappointment and hope for the following week.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he gets his visa sooner rather than later!

Frannie said...

I'm with Becky! Hang in there, Marce!

E said...

Fingers crossed for this week...I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!

Jess said...

I stumbled upon your blog from the Holt forum and wanted to let you know how excited I am for you. More importantly, I wanted to let you know that when I called DC to check on our sweet Emma, they saw her picture also before the Visa. They commented on her hair which was sticking up everywhere in the referral pictures. So don't be alarmed, I think this is normal. She had her VI on Friday and we got the TC on Monday to pick her up Tuesday!!! Get ready to go get your little one! Congrats!!!

Linda Devlin said...

Oh Marcie, how nice that people are encouraging you to hang in there!!!
I know it will be very soon..!
We are!
Dad and I are so excited!
mom

Susan said...

Hi Marcie - saw the wonderful news on the Holt Board and Andy and I are thrilled for you and your entire family! I know you will have such a wonderful time in Korea and that bringing Kalvis home will be something you will never forget! Make sure Holt Korea knows there is another anxious NJ family waiting for their baby too!!! Can't wait to hear all about your wonderful journey to bring Kalvis home! Congratulations!!

Susan