Monday, October 26, 2009
Tomorrow is our last full day in Seoul. We're leaving early Wednesday morning. Looks like we're gaining back that Wednesday we lost last week. Imants is VERY excited to have a birthday that lasts 37 hours. Unfortunately it will be stuck on a plane. We are continuing to have an amazing time in Seoul. Today we shopped in Insadong... AMAZING SHOPPING. Even Imants enjoyed it! Then we headed back to the hotel for a picnic dinner of sushi and wine on the floor of our room while Kalvis slept in our bed.
Tomorrow we are planning on some serious photoshoots of Kalvis in his home land. Can't wait!
Sending Love to Livija. I miss her so much it hurts. xoxo... we'll be home soon!
Posted by Marcie at 5:23 AM
- ► 2010 (68)
- THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT OF ALL
- LAST NIGHT IN KOREA
- Tomorrow is our last full day in Seoul. We're le...
- GOTCHA DAY
- SLEEPY BOY
- CRISIS AVERTED
- Our first meeting with Kalvis was wonderful. As w...
- There is so much to say, but there is a spot next...
- SIGHTSEEING IN SEOUL
- My boy rockin' the neckerchief. He's got style. ...
- It was amazing and wonderful... and I am going to...
- ON OUR WAY
- LIVE FROM SOUTH KOREA
- COUNTING DOWN TO TAKE OFF
- MAYBE TOMORROW???
- GOOD NEWS???
- HAPPY FALL!
- ▼ October (20)