After a 14 hour flight we arrived safely here in Seoul. We cannot yet check into a room and the stores have not opened, so we had breakfast and are hanging out. We are exhausted but running on adrenaline. It is almost 8 am here and we will be having our first meeting in 6 hours. We are HOPING for an early check-in because I'd love to take a shower before meeting my little boy and his foster mother. If not, we rinse off in the hotel bathrooms, and make the best of it. No worries.
I really have no idea what to expect from our first meeting. My goal is to not turn into a crying mess (which is difficult because my eyes seem to constantly be brimming with happy tears). I am hoping that he is comfortable with us. I brought some treats, some bubbles and a few toys to bribe him into my arms.
I hope to post again soon...WITH PICTURES!!!
- ► 2010 (68)
- THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT OF ALL
- LAST NIGHT IN KOREA
- Tomorrow is our last full day in Seoul. We're le...
- GOTCHA DAY
- SLEEPY BOY
- CRISIS AVERTED
- Our first meeting with Kalvis was wonderful. As w...
- There is so much to say, but there is a spot next...
- SIGHTSEEING IN SEOUL
- My boy rockin' the neckerchief. He's got style. ...
- It was amazing and wonderful... and I am going to...
- ON OUR WAY
- LIVE FROM SOUTH KOREA
- COUNTING DOWN TO TAKE OFF
- MAYBE TOMORROW???
- GOOD NEWS???
- HAPPY FALL!
- ▼ October (20)