We had our own private tourguide for the morning. In-Ju was wonderful. Not only did she show us around, but we had the rare opportunity of getting pictures of Imants and I together.
- ► 2010 (68)
- THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT OF ALL
- LAST NIGHT IN KOREA
- Tomorrow is our last full day in Seoul. We're le...
- GOTCHA DAY
- SLEEPY BOY
- CRISIS AVERTED
- Our first meeting with Kalvis was wonderful. As w...
- There is so much to say, but there is a spot next...
- SIGHTSEEING IN SEOUL
- My boy rockin' the neckerchief. He's got style. ...
- It was amazing and wonderful... and I am going to...
- ON OUR WAY
- LIVE FROM SOUTH KOREA
- COUNTING DOWN TO TAKE OFF
- MAYBE TOMORROW???
- GOOD NEWS???
- HAPPY FALL!
- ▼ October (20)